We are confident to the best of our knowledge that our puppies are in excellent health when leaving the premises being picked up by the new owner, after having their first shots and worming according to their age. We provide a Health Guarantee to the original puppy buyer only and it is nontransferable to a second party, which will remain in effect for the period of one year from the date the buyer takes possession, for any serious genetic or congenital defect, being replaced by a puppy of the same value mutually agreed by both parties, understanding the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of the original puppy, provided the buyer complies with the following:
The puppy must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within a week, and a copy of the exam record sent to the seller.
· All required immunizations and worming must be current, with an annual physical examination by a licensed veterinarian.
· If the dog dies within the one year guaranteed time frame, the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If reason is congenital, the seller will replace the puppy. Seller must be notified of any problems within 2 business days of the licensed veterinarian determination.
· Buyer should also protect puppy from public areas and contaminated grounds until vaccine schedule is complete.
· Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the seller on a replacement puppy.
· Seller has the right to take original puppy back on replacing puppy
Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully.
Date: __/__/_____ Sellers Signature: _____________________________
Date: __/__/_____ Buyers Signature: _____________________________
Dog Purchasing Contract/Guarantee
City: _______________________ State: _______ Zip: _________________
Telephone Number: ______/______/_______ Email: __________________
Description of Dog
Breed: Yorkshire Terrier